WPML – WordPress Multilingual CMS being developed by wpml.org. WPML makes it easy to build multilingual sites and run them. It’s powerful enough for corporate sites, yet simple for blogs. WPML Multilingual CMS comes with over 40 languages. You can also add your own language variants (like Canadian French or Mexican Spanish) using WPML’s languages editor. You can arrange different language contents in the same domain (in language directories), in sub-domains or in completely different domains.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Improved dependency check between different versions of plugins
- Implemented custom library for Collections for ensuring compatibility with other plugins
- Fixed a fatal error in admin when ST is updated before Core
- Fixed “Uncaught Error: Class ‘WPML_Option_Manager” thrown in some cases when updating automatically
- Fixed an error thrown when saving a Gutenberg translation job with a string containing a slash.
- Fixed console error caused by a leftover from the Latin language
- Set Kurdish language locale to “ckb”
- Fixed the string translation replacement for blocks with translatable inner content and inner blocks.
- Update the Info box in WPML’s support screen
- Fixed the list block which was not properly parsed in the translation editor.
- Fixed compatibility with bbPress not to interfere with author pages
- Added download URLs in requirements notices for glue plugins
- Added support to translate block attributes according to WPML XML configuration.
- Added escaping unicode characters in Gutenberg block attributes
- Added filters to translate string in blocks attrs data
- Improved the handling of multiple occurrences of the same field in an Elementor node
- Fixed relative path calculation on Windows
- Taxonomy slug with integer value caused infinite redirect on front page
- Fixed issue when Editor/ Shop Manager cannot duplicate a post
- Fixed a fatal error thrown while editing a product (compatibility with SW Woocommerce)
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet