WPML – WordPress Multilingual CMS being developed by wpml.org. WPML makes it easy to build multilingual sites and run them. It’s powerful enough for corporate sites, yet simple for blogs. WPML Multilingual CMS comes with over 40 languages. You can also add your own language variants (like Canadian French or Mexican Spanish) using WPML’s languages editor. You can arrange different language contents in the same domain (in language directories), in sub-domains or in completely different domains.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
* [wpmlcore-7000] Removed the “REST disabled” notice and added information to WPML > Support > Info > WordPress and in the debug data.
* [wpmlcore-7003] Fixed notices shown when translating a page containing the String Translation shortcodes (`[wpml-string]`).
* [wpmlcore-6995] Fixed a possible display issue when a block attribute contains a shortcode.
* [wpmlcore-7004] Fixed notices thrown with php 7.4 when using WC Order Status Manager.
* [wpmlcore-6992] Fixed PHP 7.4 notices when using language switcher in menus.
* [wpmlcore-6991] Fix problem with sticky links breaking dynamic Gutenberg blocks.
* [wpmlcore-6986] Fixed PHP deprecation notices (`Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated`) thrown from Twig when running PHP 7.4.
* [wpmlcore-6985] Fixed PHP Notices thrown when activating WPML Core with PHP 7.4.
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet