WPML – WordPress Multilingual CMS being developed by wpml.org. WPML makes it easy to build multilingual sites and run them. It’s powerful enough for corporate sites, yet simple for blogs. WPML Multilingual CMS comes with over 40 languages. You can also add your own language variants (like Canadian French or Mexican Spanish) using WPML’s languages editor. You can arrange different language contents in the same domain (in language directories), in sub-domains or in completely different domains.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Added the ability to translate Elementor Post Navigation widget labels
- Added the ability to translate Elementor video widget URLs
- Added the ability to translate the Image Box link in Elementor.
- Added Elementor’s “Archive Posts” and “Search form” texts to the translatable ones
- Added Elementor Form widget “required field” and “redirect to” fields to the translatable ones
- Added the ability to translate Elementor Heading and Animated Headline links
- Added logic to
wpml_element_has_translations_filterto handle the case when
term_idis passed instead of
- Fixed a fatal error with Memsource plugin
- Fixed determination of plugin dependencies on Windows.
- Get rid of deprecated error messages related to twig
- Fixed an issue where content data from page builders was not always properly escaped
- Fix available downloads not grouped by downloads kind on the downloads page
- Fixed remote translations not correctly applied when the custom permalinks use index.php
- Prevent adding extra P tag to translated Price Table list items in Elementor
- Updated clue/stream-filter to the newest version to avoid dependency clashes between plugins
- Fixed fatal error of WPML with unsupported versions of PHP in older versions of WordPress
- Fixed a PHP Notice when WPML plugin is installed as a symbolic link.
- Resolved the clashing of Twig with other plugins
- Fixed an issue when fetching translations and a record does not have an element id yet
- Fixed an issue with Gutenberg block translation where all href attributes were escaped
- Improved logic handling custom flag image upload by using WordPress native API instead of custom code
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet