Advanced Elements is an extension to Elementor that adds Advanced Custom Fields widgets. The Advanced Elements add on for Elementor integrates many of the field types that the Advanced Custom Fields plugin support. It enables you to use Repeater fields and Flexible Content to their full potential.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
* ** Experimental settings Tags & widgets 2.0 ** enabled by default on new installs
* Add ACF Table (Choice) widget
* Add ACF Relational List widget
* Add Post Object field support to Relationship with template widget
* Add Post Featured Image background image support
* Add Post Object Featured Image background image support
* Add render CSS inline option when using template widgets
* Add change to background image CSS generation to prevent duplicate styles
* Add experimental Widgets 2.0
* Add Tags 2.0 support tor repeaters and flexible content
* Add placeholder support to Tags & Widgets 2.0 (text and images)
* Fix issue with using deprecated Elementor method
* Fix issue with experiment ACF URL tag not handling Post and Term links
* Fix issue with Single, Repeater and Flexible Content URL tag and array format
* Fix issue with missing widgets and tags when editing Flexible Content widget in Elementor
* Fix issue with using deprecated Elementor hooks
* Fix issue with grouped repeater fields
* Fix issue with relationship with template widget listing empty posts
* Fix issue with single template and repeaters
* Fix issue with CSS files for Optimized Elements
* Fix issue with vertical alignment of icons with Tabs and Accordion widget header
* Update Freemius SDK to 2.5.3
* **PHP REQUIREMENT** is increased to PHP 7.1
- Documentation: https://docs.goose.studio/