hottheme.net – Avada | Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme being distributed by Themeforest. Avada is the #1 selling WordPress theme on the market. Simply put, it is the most versatile, easy to use multi-purpose WordPress theme. It is truly one of a kind, other themes can only attempt to include the vast network options that Avada includes. Avada is all about building unique, creative and professional websites through industry leading options network without having to touch a line of code. Our amazingly flexible network of options is paired with an easy to use interface that allows anyone from beginner to advanced build beautiful, responsive websites. It is not only a theme, it is a powerful design tool. Avada can be anything you wish it to be because of our flexible framework. It has a clean design, a fully responsive framework, industry leading options network and the intuitive Fusion Builder that makes page building a breeze. Avada definitely sets the new standard with endless possibilities, top-notch support, and incredible featured packed updates requested from our users. Avada is the most easy to use theme on the market and completely ready to operate out of the box. Built with HTML5 & CSS3, a lot of thought and care went into this theme making it a pleasure to use.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
Updates & Changelog
– IMPROVEMENT: Retina logos are now imported on demo import
– IMPROVEMENT: Added explanation box to the Gutenberg tryout panel
– IMPROVEMENT: Updated the Google maps element preview to display the API that is set
– IMPROVEMENT: Changed color overlay for Google maps static API to match the JS API
– FIXED: Fusion Builder demo pages zip archive unzipped even if already done
– FIXED: uberMenu mobile toggle being hidden
– FIXED: Avada desktop menu displayed on mobiles, when uberMenu is active but no menu is assigned
– FIXED: Display issue when using Events Calendar filter bar plugin in vertical mode
– FIXED: Updated Events Calendar venue widget template to remove deprecated function
– FIXED: Global element un-assignment issue with containers that are deleted from the library
– FIXED: Accessibility issue where menu item focus does not work on iOS
– FIXED: Anchor scrolling for anchors outside of post content not working when using scroll sections
– FIXED: Facebook social link missing noopener/noreferrer rel attribute
– FIXED: Social link widget links missing noopener/noreferrer rel attributes
– FIXED: Rule style Theme Option for the text element not being respected as element default
– FIXED: Charts element right padding incorrectly using top padding option
– FIXED: Icons on separators not vertically centered when using single seps with larger border size
– FIXED: Minor JS error on the Avada system status page
– FIXED: WooCommerce state field on mobile missing bottom margin
– FIXED: Sticky footer not being correct when content height changes on AJAX
– FIXED: Visibility options not working for Events element
– FIXED: Lightbox toolbar buttons (play, stop, fullscreen) not working correctly
– FIXED: Lightbox videos not always in correct order when using next/prev navigation buttons
– FIXED: Google maps element using static API not being responsive
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet