hottheme.net – Avada | Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme being distributed by Themeforest. Avada is the #1 selling WordPress theme on the market. Simply put, it is the most versatile, easy to use multi-purpose WordPress theme. It is truly one of a kind, other themes can only attempt to include the vast network options that Avada includes. Avada is all about building unique, creative and professional websites through industry leading options network without having to touch a line of code. Our amazingly flexible network of options is paired with an easy to use interface that allows anyone from beginner to advanced build beautiful, responsive websites. It is not only a theme, it is a powerful design tool. Avada can be anything you wish it to be because of our flexible framework. It has a clean design, a fully responsive framework, industry leading options network and the intuitive Fusion Builder that makes page building a breeze. Avada definitely sets the new standard with endless possibilities, top-notch support, and incredible featured packed updates requested from our users. Avada is the most easy to use theme on the market and completely ready to operate out of the box. Built with HTML5 & CSS3, a lot of thought and care went into this theme making it a pleasure to use.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
– NEW: Added an option so that mega-menu can be set to either custom width, site-width or full screen width
– NEW: Added an option to set the border width for paginations
– NEW: Added an option to decide if search page results should be limited to specific post types or not
– NEW: Added a filter for changing post types that should be included in search
– NEW: Added a filter for changing the page title bar contents
– NEW: Added a filter for plugin info for Fusion Builder add-on authors
– IMPROVEMENT: ToTop script can be used on mobile now independently from desktop
– IMPROVEMENT: Video autoplay is now allowed in lightbox videos when set via URL parameter
– IMPROVEMENT: AJAX live search will now allow return key presses to directly go to results page
– IMPROVEMENT: Notice about missing contact form email address only displaying for admins now
– IMPROVEMENT: Updated several option descriptions and dependencies for better usability
– IMPROVEMENT: Added theme support for Gutenberg default front-end stylings
– IMPROVEMENT: Setup for custom icons in content boxes is now easier to use
– IMPROVEMENT: Additional attributes for button element now work with and without quotation marks
– UPDATED: Font Awesome now is on version 5.8.1 offering 1513 icons
– FIXED: Menu highlight labels vertically not being perfectly aligned
– FIXED: Underline highlight style being incorrectly applied to menu buttons
– FIXED: Ubermenu not displaying on mobile
– FIXED: Pagination missing from search page
– FIXED: Pre-defined color schemes not replacing all Theme Option colors
– FIXED: Menu drop-down indicator not fully centered when icons are used in top/bottom position
– FIXED: Mobile menu sub-menu indicator showing even if turned off on right text layout
– FIXED: WP core bug in color pickers that could lead to issues within the Avada menu options
– FIXED: Some new search Theme Options can’t be changed
– FIXED: Terms of CPT not being displayed in search results
– FIXED: Some post types names not using the correct name on AJAX live search suggestions
– FIXED: Google maps using old event name for centering markers
– FIXED: WooCommerce gallery zoom not correctly working when image lazy loading is used
– FIXED: WooCommerce menu cart icon counter not live updating on header layout 6
– FIXED: Display issue in WooCommerce product gallery and tabs on iPad portrait
– FIXED: Updated deprecated WooCommerce cart hash filter name
– FIXED: Social sharing box not displaying when using single events block editor
– FIXED: Comments template showing name and email as required eveen if turned of in WP Settings
– FIXED: Corrected issues in the Events filter bar design for latest plugin version
– FIXED: Events archive list display issue on mobile when CSS compiler is off and async media queries are on
– FIXED: Small display issue on Events month template in the single day view
– FIXED: Portfolio filters on mobile not inheriting border color from Theme Options
– FIXED: Column lift-up effect being partially hidden if neighboring column uses same effect and spacing is too small
– FIXED: Sticky sidebar being tied to Content Breakpoint instead of Sidebar Breakpoint
– FIXED: Incorrect spacing between gallery images when using image lazyload
– FIXED: Flip boxes equal heights not working inside of tabs/toggles/modals
– FIXED: Avada’s select styling not working for Gravity Forms inside of tabs/toggles/modals
– FIXED: Triangle section separator not working
– FIXED: Tabs without content breaking the tabs changing functionality
– FIXED: WPML translation flags being oversized in the Fusion Builder library
– FIXED: Animations not correctly triggered, after page height change due to portfolio element filter change
– FIXED: Background videos in containers not covering container fully in IE11
– FIXED: Flyout menu icons on mobile not being correctly aligned in IE11
– FIXED: Side header menu items incorrectly aligned on IE11
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet