hottheme.net – Easy Digital Downloads – All Access is an extension being developed by EDD Team. Increase your profits by selling All Access memberships – which give your customers an extremely improved experience. All (or just some) of your store’s products will be right at your customers’ fingertips when they need them. After purchasing a membership, they simply log in and start downloading products. Your customers spend more than they otherwise would have, and also get more for their money – everyone wins.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- New: Added a “Sync with License” option for better integration with Software Licensing
- New: Added a tool to the customer profile to regenerate their All Access Passes
- New: Added a filter to provide option to hide file-level download options
- New: Improved code markup and formatting
- New: Changed all references of EDD_Payment to edd_get_payment function
- New: Scripts are now built using webpack
- New: Moved priority of main plugins_loaded hook to 20 in preparation for EDD 3.0
- Fix: While editing a pass, “Are you sure” showed when it shouldn’t
- Fix: Made sure schema data for search engines is correct for purchase form
- Fix: If “Limit File Downloads” was enabled in Recurring Payments, valid AA downloads were prevented
- Fix: Migrations from RCP stopped after 1 step
- Fix: All dates are now saved in UTC instead of website’s timezone
- Fix: Prevent AA passes from expiring if recurring subscription’s product changes
- Fix: Set the file id being downloaded based on the price ID being downloaded
- Fix: Made the price_id attribute work for the edd_all_access shortcode
- Fix: Made sure the edd_purchase_link_top hook is present in AA purchase form
- Fix: Content Restriction Integration: Made restricting a page to “All Prices” in Content Restriction work for AA prices
- Fix: Content Restriction Integration: Made edd_restrict shortcode consider AA passes
- Fix: Software Licensing Integration: Added better handling for invalid license keys
- Fix: Cart error for ‘never expires’ was being cleared when it shouldn’t
- Fix: Made expiration of AA based on start time of All Access, not start time of payment/order
- Fix: Software Licensing Integration: Made AA passes sync with Licenses instead of Recurring
- Fix: Recurring Payments Integration: Allow early renewals even if subscription exists
- Fix: All unneeded cache clears have been removed
- Fix: Lifetime licenses were causing invalid AA passes
- Fix: Free Downloads integration priority setting now lets AA override Free Downloads when set as such
- Fix: Issue with Customer reset tool where customer had an expired pass and an active one, resulting in expired.
- Fix: Race condition with manual subscription renewals where payment had no products yet
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet