hottheme.net – Easy Digital Downloads – Recurring Payments is an extension being developed by EDD Team. Recurring Payments for Easy Digital Downloads makes it easy to create and sell products with automatically recurring subscriptions. Do you want to grow your business? Perhaps hire more staff? Recurring revenue is one of the easiest ways to get there.
Reasons to Use Recurring Payments
- Flexible billing options – including daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and yearly
- Supports the most popular payment gateways, including Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.net, and 2Checkout
- Complete subscription management interfaces for site administrators
- Powerful subscription emails for payment receipts, expiration notices, renewal reminders, and cancellations
- Direct integrations with some of other most popular extensions.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Fix: Recurring tax recorded on renewal payments was incorrectly calculated.
- Fix: Tax on renewal payments after an upgrade was not properly calculated.
- Fix: Stripe failed upgrade attempts were causing duplicate subscriptions.
- Fix: Warning due to checking for trials on checkout.
- Fix: Prevent errors happening upon renewal emails in edge-case situations where no product is attached to a subscription.
- Fix: Added defensive checking for errors in the response from PayPal Express.
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet