Essential Grid is a premium plugin for WordPress that allows you to display various content formats in a highly customizable grid. Possible applications range from portfolios, blogs, galleries, WooCommerce shops, price tables, services, product sliders, testimonials and anything else you can imagine.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Added Mute/Unmute option to Inline Videos
- Added Filter options like Tags, Categories and Tags & Categories to Quick Grid Related Post Builder
- Added a protecion against an unavailable function Parse_blocks which may brake Editor and frontend pages in older WP version
- Added NameSpace protection for CodeMirror to avoid conflicts with Themes and other Plugins
- If MP4 video Source is declared with mp3 audio files, autoplay and muted will be ignored and a controller will show in any cases which allows to play mp3 audio files in place
- Fixed a bug where using the same Grid mutltiple times on a page may resulted in only one Grid showing up
- Fixed Link target for links on item cover
- Fixed a bug where the alternate image was not correctly translated in custom grids inside of text layer elements
- Fixed a bug where the custom dropdown was using the same dropdown text
- Fixed a bug in the flickr source, flickr user url needed to be shown for photoset selection also
- Fixed a bug where example logos were not shown in the skin selection screen
- Eliminated sloppy Gutenberg editor setting updating
- Fixed Fonts Remove function in General Settings
- Fixed Output of Multi-Select meta data
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet