Impreza – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme being distributed by Themeforest. Impreza is a modern professional and flexible fully responsive retina-ready WordPress theme, developed with great attention to details. Theme can be used for any type of website: business, corporate, portfolio, products, marketing, etc. It is one of the Best Selling Themes on Themeforest.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- IMPROVED Ripple Effect – added to “Full Screen” Search, “Back to top” button, Post Prev/Next Navigation with “Sided” layout, Column with a link, Interactive Banner with link
- IMPROVED Column – added “Sticky Column Top Position” option to better control the top indent of a sticky column during page scroll
- IMPROVED Tabs:
- UPDATED Person element – changed “G+” social icon to simple “G”
- UPDATED languages files
- FIXED bug when “Full Screen” Search in header lost its background if the Ripple Effect is enabled
- FIXED issue when “Custom appearance in Grid” metabox didn’t show in Gutenberg editor
- FIXED bug when Slider Revolution as Row background overlaps the Row content
- FIXED bug when CSS from the Design Options wasn’t applied to Archives pages
- FIXED incorrect output of Grid: Child terms of current taxonomy in some cases
- FIXED case when frontend lost styles before “UpSolution Core” plugin update
- FIXED case when some links with a hash (like “#some”) may not work
- FIXED issue when Post Custom Field didn’t work for taxonomies
- FIXED bug when Page Blocks in Menu had horizontal scroll
- FIXED extra body white space in Internet Explorer 11
- FIXED “Cannot declare class” PHP issue
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet