Keep your website looking fresh with new Instagram content
- Save Time. Don’t have time to update your photos on your site? Save time and increase efficiency by only posting your photos to Instagram and automatically displaying them on your website.
- Increase Social Engagement. Increase engagement between you and your Instagram followers. Increase your number of followers by displaying your Instagram content directly on your site.
- Keep Your Site Looking Fresh. Automatically push your new Instagram content straight to your site to keep it looking fresh and keeping your audience engaged.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
* New: Added the ability to filter “Reels” posts in feeds. In addition to videos and photos you can now choose to show or hide Instagram “Reels” posts.
* Tweak: Toggling oEmbeds on and off on the oEmbeds admin page will clear oEmbed caches of failed oEmbeds due to an API error.
* Tweak: Added a workaround to retrieve missing images if none were returned by Instagram for a post.
* Fix: Fixed the incorrect CSS file being referenced when using Elementor.
* Fix: Custom colors assigned to the Follow button would not apply when using a custom color palette.
* Fix: Fixed stories feature not working when using GDPR features.
* Fix: Fixed PHP Notice: Undefined index: isFeedTemplatesPopup.
* Fix: Fixed an issue where posts available in a hashtag feed with multiple hashtags would disappear after a period of time.
* Fix: Added additional plugin hardening.
* Fix: Fixed a bug that cause an inability to connect multiple new sources under certain circumstances.
* Fix: Browser would crash when opening the feed editor if header data was not available for an account.
* Fix: “Extensions” menu item would show up when Social Wall was installed and lead to an error page.
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet