hottheme.net – Jupiter – Multi-Purpose Responsive Theme being distributed by Themeforest. Jupiter is a perfect solution for all kinds of businesses from corporations, shop owners and small businesses to startups, artists and bloggers. With over 28,000 active users, Jupiter business wordpress theme gives you the power to create a unique-looking website with an easy-to-use drag and drop page builder that?s fully responsive, retina-ready, and SEO-optimised. On top of that, Jupiter comes equipped with the WooCommerce plugin to help give your business the exposure it needs by opening an online shop. You can also choose from 50+ business website templates as a quick start.
Download now Jupiter – Multi-Purpose Responsive Theme at hottheme.net for $4.99 or Free for Member Club. You’ll receive the exact .zip file you would download from the original author. If you buy on hottheme.net, you can save your money up to 99% and 100% virus free. All themes and plugins are 100% original under GPL license. We do not provide nulled or cracked themes and plugins.
Jupiter – Multi-Purpose Responsive Theme – Latest release
- BugFix : Shop Customizer – Sidebar layout isn’t working in Shop Customizer Archive. Added option to set sidebar
- BugFix : Grid Builder new block is not working in Modified Version of WPBakery Page Builder. Please update VC to V5.4.8
- BugFix : Fancy title gradient text doesn’t display on Safari & Edge browsers when stip tags is disabled
- BugFix : Theme wrapper margin cause unnecessary gap
- BugFix : Process Builder is shown incorrectly on mobile on our demo
- BugFix : WooCommerce – “Terms & conditions” section on Checkout page does not render shortcodes
- BugFix : Blog teaser – Comment icon is visible despite comments are turned off
- BugFix : Portfolio Carousel – Portfolio Carousel isn’t sliding automatically
- BugFix : Header shortcode – Colors in Header shortcode does not work
- BugFix : Blog Teaser – Blog Teaser slides 2 times. this happens in some other slides as well
- BugFix : Bug in breadcrumb when no category is chosen for the blog post
- BugFix : Some other minor css fixes