Microthemer Pro is a feature-rich visual design plugin for customizing the appearance of ANY WordPress Theme or Plugin Content (e.g. posts, pages, contact forms, headers, footers, sidebars) down to the smallest detail. For CSS coders, Microthemer is a proficiency tool that allows them to rapidly restyle a WordPress theme or plugin. For non-coders, Microthemer’s intuitive point and click editing opens the door to advanced theme and plugin customization.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- ::before and ::after pseudo elements shown in the HTML inspector.
- ::before and ::after pseudo elements can be visually clicked to select them.
- ::before and ::after pseudo elements can be created using the selector variations option.
- The selector modifier checkboxes synchronise with the selector code as it is edited live.
- An issue using the dropdown menus on empty fields when the computed value was [mix] (meaning different for multiple elements).
- The options above the selector variation options did not update properly when switching between variations.
- Element border highlighting displayed outside the main container.
- The cancel selector targeting icon could be cut off sometimes.
- The settings panel could have horizontal scroll if the history menu was expanded and contained long names.
- An issue triggering Bricks form submissions even when Microthemer’s targeting mode was disabled.
- Documentation: https://themeover.com/install-and-setup/
- Note: When new version is available, please download from hottheme.net and update manually. Never update directly from WordPress Server.