hottheme.net – MyListing – Directory & Listing WordPress Theme being distributed by Themeforest. MyListing is a WordPress theme that gives you complete freedom to create any type of directory or listing website Design your pages on the front-end and witness your work instantly come to life. MyListing pages are created using the powerful front-end page builder, Elementor. All 50+ elements are drag and drop, and easy to use and customize. Absolutely no coding required.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Added ability to change the “Bookmark” label for quick actions/cover details when a listing is bookmarked, through the listing type editor.
- FIX: When displaying listing types with the “27 > Listing Categories” widget in Elementor, reordering types doesn’t work.
- FIX: Caching issue when using custom taxonomies as Explore page filters.
- FIX: Term dropdowns on Explore page not accounting for listing type specific terms on some occasions.
- FIX: Hierarchical term dropdowns in Explore page not being assigned the correct value on some occasions.
- FIX: “Price Range” field default options can’t be removed.
- FIX: Description being shown twice on Checkbox custom field in Add Listing page.
- FIX: Searching by package ID not working on “Switch Payment Package” dropdown in backend listing form.
- FIX: Issue with range filter min/max values in Explore page.
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet