Nokri – Job Board WordPress Theme is an advanced job board WordPress theme. It contains all the required features for creating a successful job portal website. Nokri is a complete and easy to use job listings website. Using Nokri WordPress Theme you can create a complete & fully Responsive job portal, career platform to run human resource management, recruitment, freelancing, or job posting website. A complete job board WordPress theme loaded with separate panels for employers and candidates. Panels are with convenient search filters both can manage each and everything easily. Nokri WordPress theme has both android and IOS applications available. Get apps and take a step ahead from your competitors.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
1) Updated Compatibility with WordPress 5.7.2
2) Account Members of an Employer.
Now an employer can add multiple members to manage their company’s profile with Employer’s permissions.
(i)- Employer can add/edit members anytime.
(ii)- Employer can give full/limited company profile access to new members .
(iii)- Anytime Employer can remove their single/multiple members.
(iv)- Anytime Employer can change Members Credentials.
(iv)- If a member edits/posts a job employer will see which member edited/posted the job.
(i)- Members can manage jobs if the employer gives access to them.
(ii)- Member can post new Jobs.
(iii)- Members can view and manage candidates’ Resumes.
(iv)- Member can delete/edit existing jobs if the employer gives Permissions.
(v)- Member can shortlist/Interview the new candidate who applied for a job.
(vi)- Member can edit existing Job details.
3) Account Members on/off in theme options Employers Settings.
4) If existing pdf/docs slug making issue user can rewrite docs/pdfs slugs with new format from theme option URL Rewrite on/off.
5) All newly added media will be saved with a unique encrypted name in the Media library.
1) Fixed if a map from job post form turns off get errors Now if you turn off Job post-Lat/long It will not Throw JS Errors.
2) Resolved On the Search Setting section, if the Enable/disable multi-search is On, then the search sidebar filters now working fine.
3) Fixed If selected “standard Header” and also select “Menu full width” Header shift in the dashboard.
4) Fixed full-width layout issue on Jobs List style page.
5) Fixed if Admin off Team Members Now it will also be disappeared from employers Dashboard.
6) Fixed If Employer clicks on apply Jobs, it displays Low profile scoring message.
7) Strings Translation issue on search filter Map-based jobs layout.
8 ) Linkedin Login Issues resolved
9) Strings Translation on a modal form.
10) Fixed Featured job apply button does not work in Search with Map job style.
11) ReedCo Jobs API Integration Jobs layout issue on search with map Style.
12) Upload .zip Plugin from dashboard URL Not found issue resolved.
13) if the Enable/disable multi-search is On, then the search sidebar filters working correctly
14) Fixed Now if Admin Change employer’s purchase package jobs value to null it will be updated to new values.
15) Fixed Candidates Resumes Access on backend If admin change the value to null now it will be updated.
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet