hottheme.net – Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin is a woocommerce extensions being distributed by Codecanyon. It is an innovative, responsive WordPress Slider Plugin that displays your content the beautiful way. Whether it’s a Slider, Carousel, Hero Scene or even a whole Front Page, the visual, drag & drop editor will let you tell your own stories in no time!
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Changed obsolete function getArrSliders() default value to false, so that template slider are not shown in lists of page builders that still use this obsolete function
- Added 2nd Instagram crawler method for compatibility with certain servers
- Added the automatic replacement of spaces to dashes in the Slider Revolution shortcode
- In the WooCommerce category selection, only tags and cagetories will now be listed
- Added RevSliderSlide->getParam() for compatibility with certain plugins. Please use RevSliderSlide->get_val() instead
- Fixed static slide “global layers” settings not showing the selected value in the slide editor after reloading the settings
- Fixed issue where in old PHP versions an PHP error occured in the update routine
- Fixed issue where in post/pages, the “Choose Slide Template” option was not saved
- Fixed alt. image on mobile option not working properly
- Fixed spike masks on layers not working properly
- Fixed issue with add_revslider() in combination with library global inclusion not set
- Fixed issue with WooCommerce slider, where in combination of “In Stock Only” and selecting more than one category created unwanted results
- Fixed issue with Elementor, where the Slider Revolution Widget was not rendered in frontend
- Fixed issue in editor, where the preload option for html5 videos was not visible
- Fixed issue in post/page editor, where saving returned an error when in the slider settings for the added slider, output filter was set to “By Echo Output”
- Fixed installation/backup complications with the TGM Plugin Activation library
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet