Create beautiful front-end user profiles and community sites in WordPress using UserPro.
It comes packed with amazing features like,
+ Customizable login and registration forms
+ Social connect and integration
+ User badges
+ Multiple member list displays
+ Viral marketing
+ Content restriction
+ Public/ private feed
+ Verified accounts, and much more.
It is simply an all-in-one plugin to help you create a complete community site.UserPro offers beautiful front-end profiles, login and registration for WordPress. Besides these, UserPro comes with loads of other features like social connect and integration, viral marketing, user badges, verified accounts, content restriction, public/private activity feed, and more. It is simply all-in-one plugin!
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
– Security fix: User posts
– Security fix: Reset password by URL will always return generic response
– Enhancement: Date to age converter is now more dynamic with separators
– Fixed bug: Min length validation (empty fields will no longer pass it)
– Fixed bug: EMD filter with select field – no longer adds backslash to apostrophe or doesn’t work
– Fixed bug: Request verification
– Fixed bug: Some servers had issues with google oAUTH file import
– Fixed bug: WPML ?lang format issue with profiles/redirects
– Fixed bug: Warning in a file “fields-functions”
- Documentation: https://docs.userproplugin.com/