Users Insights is a WordPress user management plugin that puts your users data in one intuitive, beautiful and searchable place, ready for you and your team to interact with. It gives you the tools to make sense of your WordPress users data. Offering better products and services would be a lot easier when you can see who your users are and how they interact with your site.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
– Redesigned some of the elements in the user table and profile sections
– New: WooCommerce module: Implemented cart-related fields and filters for sites that have persistent cart enabled:
* “Cart has items/is empty” filter – allowing you to find the users who currently have (or don’t have) any items in their cart
* “Has product in cart” filter allowing to search users by the products that they have in cart
* List current cart items in user profile
– New: WooCommerce module: Implemented a “Number of items per order” report
– New: BuddyPress module: Introduced support for the BuddyPress member types feature including:
* Member Type column and filter in the user table
* Show member type in user profile
* Visual report showing the number of users belonging to the top member types
– New: LearnDash module: Implemented per-course analytics that can be enabled from the Module Options page. For each enabled course there will be a Course started/completed date columns and filters available in the user table, as well as Number of students who have started/completed the course over time reports in the Reports section.
– New: LearnDash module: Implemented per-quiz results that can be enabled from the Module Options page. For each enabled quiz there will be a separate column in the user table showing the results from all attempts of the users.
– New: LearnDash module: Implemented a “Courses completed” report showing the number of courses that have been completed over time.
– LearnDash module: Changed the colors that are applied to quiz results – now green is applied to passed attempts and red is applied to failed attempts.
– LearnDash module: Renamed the “Courses started by students” report to “Courses started”
– Major changes affecting the filter results of the fields that are stored in a serialized format – this includes the BuddyPress, Ultimate Member and MemberPress checkbox/multiselect fields. Serialized empty array values are now considered as nulls (not set/not present) in the is set/is not set filters. Additionally the “does not include” filter now also returns the users with empty value (no items selected) in the results, as they technically don’t include any values.
– Fixed: layout issue of the reports with long titles
– Fixed: reports eye-icon menu closes when clicking on a report checkbox to toggle its visibility
– Fixed: wrong font applied to filter button in WordPress 5.6
– Various layout and spacing improvements
– Other general improements and minor bug fixes
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet