Sell customizable products and optional add-ons. Give customers more input and improve checkout experience. Streamline order processing and become more productive. Lift the limits on what you can do with WooCommerce, now.
WooCommerce Custom Fields allows you to create custom product, checkout, order and user fields, provide and gather additional information in a structured way, and sell configurable products, product add-ons and extra product options. Build, manage and optimize your online store for a premium user experience, and make every field work for you.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
* Fix – Per-character fee calculation issue related to unicode characters
* Fix – Archived fields appear in the main field list in admin area
* Fix – Product sale price display issue
* Tweak – Improved performance of product pages when prices are changed
* Tweak – Checked compatibility with the latest versions of WordPress and WooCommerce
* Tweak – Other minor bug fixes and improvements
* Dev – Removed last argument from filter hook wccf_skip_product_fields_for_product
* Dev – Removed last argument from filter hook wccf_skip_pricing_for_product
* Dev – Some changes to internal methods, check if you call internal methods
- Documentation: https://support.rightpress.net/hc/en-us/categories/200391455