WooCommerce Lucky Wheel gives you the best way to collect emails from customer visited your store. The plugin offers your customers to enter their emails and take a chance to win a discount coupon by spinning the wheel with WooCommerce Lucky Wheel.
- Allowing customers subscribe emails to spin for a discount coupon.
- Auto-generate unique coupons whenever a customer wins the wheel.
- Send coupon code to the email address that is required to spin the wheel.
- Sync customer emails to your MailChimp account.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
– Added: Compatibility with WooCommerce Email Template Customizer/Email Template Customizer for WooCommerce plugin from VillaTheme
– Added: Ability to use each email for each slice
– Added: Ability to use each coupon settings/winning message for each slice for more flexible prizes
– Added: Ability to translate wheel labels to all other languages(WPML/Polylang)
– Added: Prize quantity
– Added: More background effects
– Added: Button “Apply coupon” if prize is a WooCommerce coupon
– Added: Winning message if prize is custom type
– Updated: Use weight instead of percentage so that probability can be more flexible
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet