hottheme.net – Wordfence Security Premium being developed by Wordfence.com. Wordfence Security Premium offers premium features including: Web Application Firewall; Real-Time Threat Defence Feed; Block Brute Force Attacks; Country Blocking; Advanced Manual Blocking and more … This is plugin # 1 to protect your WordPress site.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Improvement: Initial integration of i18n in Wordfence.
- Improvement: Prevent Wordfence from loading under <PHP 5.3.
- Improvement: Updated GeoIP database.
- Improvement: Prevented wildcard from running/saving for scan’s excluded files pattern.
- Improvement: Included Wordfence Login Security tables in diagnostics missing table list.
- Fix: Removed new scan issues when WordPress update occurs mid-scan.
- Fix: Specified category when saving
whitelistedServiceIPsto WAF storage engine.
- Fix: Removed localhost IP for auto-update email alerts.
- Fix: Fixed broken message in Live Traffic with MySQLi storage engine for blacklisted hits.
- Fix: Removed optional parameter values for PHP 8 compatibility.
Please update manually when new version is available. Do not update directly from the WordPress Admin Dashboard.
If you are using the free version of Wordfence Security, please remove all before installing this premium version.
How to remove? Read more here: https://www.wordfence.com/help/advanced/remove-or-reset