Wordfence Security Premium being developed by Wordfence.com. Wordfence Security Premium offers premium features including: Web Application Firewall; Real-Time Threat Defence Feed; Block Brute Force Attacks; Country Blocking; Advanced Manual Blocking and more … This is plugin # 1 to protect your WordPress site.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Improvement: Enhanced accessibility
- Improvement: Replaced regex in scan log with signature ID
- Improvement: Updated Knockout JS dependency to version 3.5.1
- Improvement: Removed PHP 8 compatibility notice
- Improvement: Added NTP status for Login Security to Diagnostics
- Improvement: Updated plugin headers for compatibility with WordPress 5.8
- Improvement: Updated Nginx documentation links to HTTPS
- Improvement: Updated IP address geolocation database
- Improvement: Expanded WAF SQL syntax support
- Improvement: Added optional constants to configure WAF database connection
- Improvement: Added support for matching punycode domain names
- Improvement: Updated Wordfence install count
- Improvement: Deprecated support for WordPress versions older than 4.4.0
- Improvement: Added warning messages when blocking U.S.
- Improvement: Added MYSQLI_CLIENT_SSL support to WAF database connection
- Improvement: Added 2FA and reCAPTCHA support for WooCommerce login and registration forms
- Improvement: Added option to require 2FA for any role
- Improvement: Added logic to automatically disable NTP after repeated failures and option to manually disable NTP
- Improvement: Updated reCAPTCHA setup note
- Fix: Prevented issue where country blocking changes are not saved
- Fix: Corrected string placeholder
- Fix: Added missing text domain to translation calls
- Fix: Corrected warning about sprintf arguments on Central setup page
- Fix: Prevented lost password functionality from revealing valid logins
Please update manually when new version is available. Do not update directly from the WordPress Admin Dashboard.
If you are using the free version of Wordfence Security, please remove all before installing this premium version.
How to remove? Read more here: https://www.wordfence.com/help/advanced/remove-or-reset