hottheme.net – Wordfence Security Premium being developed by Wordfence.com. Wordfence Security Premium offers premium features including: Web Application Firewall; Real-Time Threat Defence Feed; Block Brute Force Attacks; Country Blocking; Advanced Manual Blocking and more … This is plugin # 1 to protect your WordPress site.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Improvement: Removed unused font glyph ranges to reduce file count and size.
- Improvement: Switched flags to use a CSS sprite to reduce file count and size.
- Improvement: Added dates to each release in the changelog.
- Change: Live Traffic now defaults to only logging security events on new installations.
- Change: Added an upper limit to the maximum scan stage execution time if not explicitly overridden.
- Fix: Changed WAF file handling to skip some file actions if running via the CLI.
- Fix: Fixed an issue that could prevent files beginning with a period from working with the file restore function.
- Fix: Improved layout of options page controls on small screens.
- Fix: Fixed a typo in the htaccess update panel.
- Fix: Added compensation for Windows path separators in the WAF config handling.
- Fix: Fixed handling of case-insensitive tables in the Diagnostics table check.
- Fix: Better messaging by the status circles when the WAF config is inaccessible or corrupt.
- Fix: REST API hits now correctly follow the “Don’t log signed-in users with publishing access” option.
Please update manually when new version is available. Do not update directly from the WordPress admin panel.
If you are using the free version of Wordfence Security, please remove all before installing this premium version.
How to remove? Read more here: https://www.wordfence.com/help/advanced/remove-or-reset