hottheme.net – Wordfence Security Premium being developed by Wordfence.com. Wordfence Security Premium offers premium features including: Web Application Firewall; Real-Time Threat Defence Feed; Block Brute Force Attacks; Country Blocking; Advanced Manual Blocking and more … This is plugin # 1 to protect your WordPress site.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
Updates & Changelog
- Improvement: Updated bundled GeoIP database.
- Improvement: Restructured the WAF configuration storage to be more resilient on hosts with no file locking support.
- Change: Moved the settings import/export to the Tools page.
- Change: New installations will now use lowercase table names to avoid issues with some backup plugins and Windows-based sites.
- Fix: The notice and repair link for an unreadable WAF configuration now work correctly.
- Fix: Improved appearance of some stat components on smaller screens.
- Fix: Fixed duplicate entries with different status codes appearing in detailed live traffic.
- Fix: Added better caching for the breached password check to compensate for sites that prevent the cache from expiring correctly.
- Fix: Changing the frequency of the activity summary email now reschedules it.
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet