hottheme.net – Wordfence Security Premium being developed by Wordfence.com. Wordfence Security Premium offers premium features including: Web Application Firewall; Real-Time Threat Defence Feed; Block Brute Force Attacks; Country Blocking; Advanced Manual Blocking and more … This is plugin # 1 to protect your WordPress site.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Improvement: Updated bundled GeoIP database.
- Improvement: Better messaging when selecting restrictive rate limits.
- Improvement: Scan result emails now include the count of issues that were found again.
- Improvement: Resolved scan issues will now email again if they reoccur.
- Improvement: Added the state/province name when applicable to geolocation displays in Live Traffic.
- Improvement: New blocking page design to better inform blocked visitors on how to resolve the block.
- Improvement: Custom WP_CONTENT_DIR, WP_PLUGIN_DUR, and UPLOADS path constants will now get scanned correctly.
- Improvement: Added TLS connection failure detection to brute force reporting and checking and a corresponding backoff period.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where a bad cron record could interfere with automatic WAF rule updates.
- Fix: Fixed a PHP warning that could occur if a bad response was received while updating an IP list.
- Fix: The new user tour and onboarding flow will now work correctly on the 2FA page.
Please update manually when new version is available. Do not update directly from the WordPress Admin Dashboard.
If you are using the free version of Wordfence Security, please remove all before installing this premium version.
How to remove? Read more here: https://www.wordfence.com/help/advanced/remove-or-reset