hottheme.net – Wordfence Security Premium being developed by Wordfence.com. Wordfence Security Premium offers premium features including: Web Application Firewall; Real-Time Threat Defence Feed; Block Brute Force Attacks; Country Blocking; Advanced Manual Blocking and more … This is plugin # 1 to protect your WordPress site.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Improvement: Improved tagging of the login endpoint for brute force protection.
- Improvement: Added additional information about reCAPTCHA to its setting control.
- Improvement: Added a constant that may be overridden to customize the expiration time of login verification email links.
- Improvement: reCAPTCHA keys are now tested on saving to prevent accidentally inputting a v2 key.
- Improvement: Added a setting to control the reCAPTCHA human/bot threshold.
- Improvement: Added a separate option to trigger removal of Login Security tables and data on deactivation.
- Improvement: Reworked the reCAPTCHA implementation to trigger the token check on login/registration form submission to avoid the token expiring.
- Fix: Widened the reCAPTCHA key fields to allow the full keys to be visible.
- Fix: Fixed encoding of the ellipsis character when reporting malware finds.
- Fix: Disabling the IP blacklist once again correctly clears the block cache.
- Fix: Addressed an issue when outbound UDP connections are blocked where the NTP check could log an error.
- Fix: Fixed the functionality of the button to send 2FA grace period notifications.
- Fix: Fixed a missing icon for some help links when running in standalone mode.
Please update manually when new version is available. Do not update directly from the WordPress Admin Dashboard.
If you are using the free version of Wordfence Security, please remove all before installing this premium version.
How to remove? Read more here: https://www.wordfence.com/help/advanced/remove-or-reset