hottheme.net – Wordfence Security Premium being developed by Wordfence.com. Wordfence Security Premium offers premium features including: Web Application Firewall; Real-Time Threat Defence Feed; Block Brute Force Attacks; Country Blocking; Advanced Manual Blocking and more … This is plugin # 1 to protect your WordPress site.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Improvement: Country names are now shown instead of two letter codes where appropriate.
- Improvement: Updated the service whitelist to reflect additions to the Facebook IP ranges.
- Improvement: Added alerting for when the WAF is disabled for any reason.
- Improvement: Additional alerting and troubleshooting steps for WAF configuration issues.
- Change: Live Traffic human/bot status will additionally be based on the browscap record in security-only mode.
- Change: Added dismissible prompt to switch Live Traffic to security-only mode.
- Fix: The scan issues alerting option is now set correctly for new installations.
- Fix: Fixed a transparency issue with flags for Switzerland and Nepal.
- Fix: Fixed the malware link image rendering in scan issue emails and switched to always use https.
- Fix: WAF-related scheduled tasks are now more resilient to connection timeouts or memory issues.
- Fix: Fixed Wordfence Central connection flow within the first time experience.
Please update manually when new version is available. Do not update directly from the WordPress Admin Dashboard.
If you are using the free version of Wordfence Security, please remove all before installing this premium version.
How to remove? Read more here: https://www.wordfence.com/help/advanced/remove-or-reset