WP Smush Pro being developed by WPMU Dev. The fastest, easiest and best-performing image compression plugin for WordPress. Automatically optimize and resize every image in any directory to save space and speed up your site with WP Smush Pro. Includes premium features:
– Bulk Smush any image in any directory
– Super-Smush lossy compression
– Convert PNG to lossy JPEG
– Faster Asynchronous Auto-Smush
– Scale your images on upload
– Smush images up to 32MB
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- New: Option to compress uploaded images
- New: Option to disable WordPress scaled images
- New: Compressing uploaded and backups are now free for all users
- Enhance: Detect and warn about other potentially conflicting lazy load plugins
- Fix: Deprecated jQuery deprecated warnings
- Fix: CDN ‘wp_smush_cdn_before_process_src’ filter
- Fix: Remove HTML markup in Local WebP wizard
- Fix: PHP Fatal error – cannot use object of type stdClass as array
- Fix: PHP warnings when optimization fails via WP CLI
- Fix: Missing CDN upsell meta box
- Fix: Ignored images not being skipped from image re-check process
- Documentation: https://wpmudev.com/docs/wpmu-dev-plugins/smush/