WP Smush Pro being developed by WPMU Dev. The fastest, easiest and best-performing image compression plugin for WordPress. Automatically optimize and resize every image in any directory to save space and speed up your site with WP Smush Pro. Includes premium features:
– Bulk Smush any image in any directory
– Super-Smush lossy compression
– Convert PNG to lossy JPEG
– Faster Asynchronous Auto-Smush
– Scale your images on upload
– Smush images up to 32MB
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Enhance: Allow local WebP on WPMU DEV staging sites
- Enhance: Display the WebP test request code and message in the status on failure
- Enhance: Remove unused setting and methods for converting transparent PNGs to JPEG
- Enhance: Validate the paths submitted by the user for Directory smush
- Enhance: Compatibility with WP Offload Media
- Fix: Bulk Smush getting stuck after 100 images on free version
- Fix: Loading of Wistia assets on free version
- Fix: Data usage option not being saved on the free version during the onboarding wizard
- Fix: Do not adjust sizes attribute when automatic resizing on CDN is disabled
- Fix: WebP rules path is wrong in Flywheel sites
- Fix: Extra horizontal line after the last row of the WebP metabox
- Fix: Choose Directory modal not opening when in tabs other than “Directory Smush”
- Fix: Cached list of attachments with backups getting out of sync with backups
- Fix: Empty images in media library after PNG to JPG conversion on servers without “fileinfo” extension
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet