WP Smush Pro being developed by WPMU Dev. The fastest, easiest and best-performing image compression plugin for WordPress. Automatically optimize and resize every image in any directory to save space and speed up your site with WP Smush Pro. Includes premium features:
– Bulk Smush any image in any directory
– Super-Smush lossy compression
– Convert PNG to lossy JPEG
– Faster Asynchronous Auto-Smush
– Scale your images on upload
– Smush images up to 32MB
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- New: Allow serving locally stored WebP images through the CDN
- New: Allow excluding WebP from the media types to lazy load
- New: Add a widget for handling configs to the Dashboard page
- New: WP CLI will now properly detect and convert images to WebP
- Enhance: Prevent uploading config files across plugins
- Enhance: Whitelabel support
- Enhance: Lazy load integration with Divi theme
- Enhance: Lazy load integration with GiveWP donation form
- Enhance: Redirect to module page after activating on the dashboard
- Fix: Local Webp says that the Amazon S3 integration is enabled although it’s not
- Fix: Images not loading in embedded posts and pages when lazy load is enabled
- Fix: Replace WP_SMUSH_API_TIMEOUT by the correct constant WP_SMUSH_TIMEOUT in error messages
- Fix: Bulk Smush progress not starting from zero after a Smushing took place
- Fix: Images without Smush backups being included in the bulk-restore list
- Fix: Lazy load parsing issue with forums AJAX requests from BuddyBoss
- Fix: Disable CDN on WPMU DEV hosting staging sites
- Fix: Configs in the free version not syncing with the Hub
- Documentation: https://wpmudev.com/docs/wpmu-dev-plugins/smush/