Beginner friendly WordPress contact form plugin. Use our Drag & Drop form builder to create your WordPress forms. This is a Pro package that includes addons.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
– New field – Entry Preview.
– Keyboard Shortcuts informational popup in the Form Builder, triggered with `Ctrl + /` shortcut.
– Separate category for templates added by addons.
– Smart Tags support in Confirmation Messages.
– Advanced Entry search by Entry ID, Entry notes, user IP, and user agent.
– Punycode support for the Email field to allow using international domain names.
– Compatibility with PHP 8.
– Display only WPForms related actions on the Tools > Scheduled Actions page.
– Enable AJAX form submission by default for new forms created using Blank template and addon templates.
– Default state on the CAPTCHA Settings screen on new installs is now set to None.
– Improved consistency of various modal popups in the Form Builder.
– Do not allow Entry editing when there are no fields with editable values.
– Speed up form preview in the Form Builder by limiting the number of choices displayed.
– Updated ActionScheduler library to 3.2.1.
– Updated Flatpickr JS library to v4.6.9.
– Tooltip is not working for the Form Locker Message box options.
– Avoid error by allowing objects implementing the `__invoke()` method as a hook callback.
– Missing down arrow in the Dropdown field in the Twenty Twenty-One theme on a fresh install.
– Clicking on the Field Options tab in the Form Builder always opens options for the first field in the form.
– Form Setting panels can be broken by horizontally resizing textarea fields.
– Unable to remove or duplicate the Section Divider field with an empty label.
– Insert/edit link button not working in the Confirmation Message editor.
– Prevent editor styles from loading on various settings pages.
– Missing Conditional Logic class in the Lite version causing errors when using custom integration that extends the `WPForms_Provider` class.
– Console error in Chrome when re-ordering choices in the Dropdown, Checkboxes and Multiple Choice field settings.
– Unrelated admin notices are no longer displayed on the WPForms admin pages.
– Modern Dropdown and Custom Captcha fields not initialized properly in the Divi Builder.
– Dropdown preview in the Form Builder not updated if the first option’s value is empty.
– Preserve reply-to in the Notifications settings when creating a form from a template.
– CSS improvements of View and Edit Entry pages when there are no fields.
– The Address field in the International format now renders correctly when subfields are turned off.
– Translations are not fully loaded when changing the site language.
– Minor button styling issue in WordPress 4.9.
– Various Dropdown field CSS issues in the Form Builder.
– Misaligned icon in the Dashboard widget.
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet