Enfold – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme being developed by Kriesi. Enfold is a clean, super flexible and fully responsive WordPress Theme (try resizing your browser), suited for business websites, shop websites, and users who want to showcase their work on a neat portfolio site. The Theme is built on top of the fabulous Avia Framework and offers support for the WPML MULTI LANGUAGE plugin, just in case you need it.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
– added: videos can now be opened in lightbox if desired
– added: theme support avia_privacy_ignore_browser_settings to disable browser settings checks
– added: custom ID to ALB codeblock
– added: backend toggle contaienr for better orgnisation of template builder options
– added: rel=”noreferrer noopener” for <a target=”_blank”> and cross domain links to ALB elements, menus and other links
– added: Replaced checkboxes with toggles on theme options page
– new filter: avf_save_string_translated allows to manipulate a sanitized css class or id
GDPR/DSGVO related improvements:
+ improved: re arranged and cleaned up the Enfold Options Page for Privacy and Cookies
+ added: theme support avia_privacy_basic_cookies_unchecked – allows to uncheck 2 basic toggles on initial pageload for new visitors when option selected “user must opt in”
+ added: option to force a page reload when accepting/not accepting cookies/services
+ added: Popup to inform user that page is reloading
+ added: new button action “Accept all cookies and services, dismiss notification”
+ added: shortcode av_privacy_accept_all_button – one click button to accept all cookies and services
+ added: new filter: avf_auto_reload_message – allows to customize your reload message
– improved: modal popup can only be closed with button or close icon (when no button)
– improved: shortcodes and buttons are now disabled when cookie consent is disabled in theme options
– improved: Google Analytics toggle is disabled and unchecked if user selects “Do Not Track” in browser
– improved: added a description text option to several ALB elements in backend editor – allows to distinguish same elements with different content
– fixed: Hide message bar badge when message bar is hidden by theme option
– fixed: missing custom_class in ALB blog
– fixed: double custom_class CSS in ALB codeblock
– fixed: default blog style multi author CSS bug on mobiles (in blog.css)
– fixed: ALB contact form, hidden labels, label text not visible beside checkbox
– fixed: non unique id avia-menu when cloning if menu not in logo container
– fixed: locally hosted section background video not working when Cookie Consent is enabled
– fixed: problem with custom CSS and id’s sanitizations to be too strict and incomplete
– fixed: Minor CSS timeline issue on mobile devices
– updated: German translations typo error, added some translations to de_DE_formal, de_CH, sync all 3 with source of 4.6.3
– updated: Google Maps version 3.38
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet