Enfold – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme being developed by Kriesi. Enfold is a clean, super flexible and fully responsive WordPress Theme (try resizing your browser), suited for business websites, shop websites, and users who want to showcase their work on a neat portfolio site. The Theme is built on top of the fabulous Avia Framework and offers support for the WPML MULTI LANGUAGE plugin, just in case you need it.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
– added: new demo: Enfold Agency
– added: new demo: Enfold Knowledgebase
– added: new element: Ajax Search Form
– added: new Element: Icon Grid Element with Flipbox or Tooltip
– added: option to chose an alternate main menu for mobile devices
– added: box shadow for columns
– added: compatibility with the Gutenberg WordPress Editor Plugin (once the editor is added to the WordPress core a more sophisticated solution will be applied)
– added: option to link special headings
– added: custom margins for color sections
– added: a new option to enable a separate sidebar for archive pages instead of using the ‘blog sidebar’
– added: additional blog list layouts
– added: options to visually wrap an Animated Numbers element into a circle
– added: Table of contents widget, which allows to automatically collect the content of a page based on the headings used
– added: Various additional styling options for the advanced styling blocks.
– added: new options for the timeline element to display “steps” (like: step 1: register, step 2: confirm, step 3: etc)
– added: Text alignment option for left sidebar
– added: Highlight column by slightly increasing its
– added: Additional accordion styles
– added: new sidebar styling
– added: option to display a data privacy checkbox to registration form
– added: filter that allows plugins to translate a footer template page
– added: new Product snippet element to display woocommerce price as template builder element
– added: RTL support for portfolio and masonry grids
– added: a re-coded version of the combowidget was re-introduced to the theme
– added: option to always load the mediaelement scripts, in case it is required for 3rd party plugins
– added: extra hover effects for masonry images: (grayscale/desaurationt/blur)
– improved: the theme updater now works with the latest Envato API version. Please not: you will need to generate a new token for updates
– improved: added support for smoothscroll for clickable columns and cells
– improved: contact form auto responder email can now be set and various filter names have been updated
– improved: backend element preview
– improved: added the option to enable/disable animations for the following elements: Masonry Entries, Masonry Gallery, Gallery, Icon List, Timeline, Icon
– improved: added support for WP Embed for ALB pages
– improved: classes to prev page/ next page pagination and a filter for output
– improved: added a filter to allow 3rd party scripts to force load media element in frontend
– improved: added support for custom post type select for magazine element
– improved: the theme updater script
– improved: Allow tabs to be selected using keyboard navigation only
– improved: Events Calendar Styling rules
– improved: Google maps values can be filtered programmatically now
– improved: Social media buttons all link to https now
– improved: added a filter to programmatically change the google maps overlay image
– improved: added rel=’nofollow’ to search link to avoid duplicate content in search engines
– improved: lightbox behaviour for WooCommerce Galleries
– fixed: an issue with layerslider fullwidth/responsive mode
– fixed: an issue with multiple image uploads in shortcode popup
– fixed: an issue with product review display
– fixed: an issue with disabled elements and the data privacy modal window
– fixed: an issue with RTL comment field display
– fixed: some small spelling errors and typos
– fixed: an issue with sticky transparent headers on tablet sized screens
– fixed: a PHP warning caused by the instagram caching widget
– fixed: an issue with the Masonry Gallery Lightbox title
– fixed: changed schema.org address to https:
– fixed: issue with cookie consent message not accepting modified font size
– fixed: a problem with multiple tab sections on one page
– fixed: phone number on tablet screen size
– fixed: a fallback image issue for slideshows
– fixed: WPML bug not showing translated images
– fixed: a WooCommerce shop page ordering conflict
– fixed: Layerslider Text alignment when using RTL language
– fixed: a protfolio grid column issue
– fixed: an issue with the media gallery and IE11
– fixed: empty inline background-image property for sections
– fixed: img HTML tags syntax error for height and width
– fixed: an empty translation string causing a PoEdit Error
– fixed: an issue with circle images that are set to increase their size on hover
– fixed: an issue with codeblock overwriting in ALB
– fixed: an issue with horizontal gallery lightboxes if multiple galleries are active
– fixed: undefined PHP notice for video element
– fixed: added a check if the inital open tab value is valid
– fixed: an issue with the overlay burger menu when the layout: “logo center/menu below” was selected
– fixed: added missing link target to timeline element
– fixed: a problem with codeblock in postcontent element
– fixed: an issue with custom footers not being displayed fullwidth
– updated: several language files (german, spanish, hebrew)
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet