Enfold – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme being developed by Kriesi. Enfold is a clean, super flexible and fully responsive WordPress Theme (try resizing your browser), suited for business websites, shop websites, and users who want to showcase their work on a neat portfolio site. The Theme is built on top of the fabulous Avia Framework and offers support for the WPML MULTI LANGUAGE plugin, just in case you need it.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
– added: several improvements for the Icongrid elements
– added: Google reCaptcha for contact forms to the “Google Services” option page
– fixed: an issue with the REST API not working
– fixed: a WooCommerce issue where pricing was missing on variable products
– fixed: an issue with the product list element not linking properly
– fixed: an issue with updates not being recognized due to a caching bug
– fixed: added the missing “don’t display image on single post” option
– fixed: hide Gutenberg welcome message when in ALB mode
– fixed: issue with translation plugins and 404 redirects, custom footers and maintenance mode
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet