Product Feed ELITE for WooCommerce – Configure and maintain your WooCommerce product feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook, Remarketing, Bing, Yandex, Comparison shopping websites and over a 100 channels more.
- Publish your products on Google Shopping, Facebook and many more
- Optimise your product feeds based on rules, filters and advanced product data manipulation
- Fixes a crucial WooCommerce JSON bug
- Exclude individual products from product feeds
- Add unique identifiers (Brand, GTIN, MPN, and others) to your product feeds
- WPML support
- Aelia and WooCommerce Multilingual currency switchers support
- Polylang support
- Facebook pixel, Facebook Conversion API (CAPI), Adwords remarketing pixel support
- Priority support for Elite users, we help you to create a product feed
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Reviews that have no rating or have deeplinks in the review text are now being removed fromn review feeds automatically as they are not allowed by Google
- Added the Region Id attribute for Google Shopping feeds
- Documentation: https://adtribes.io/tutorials/