hottheme.net – WP Rocket is a WordPress Plugin being developed by WP Media. WP Rocket WordPress Plugin helps your Website to load faster with smart caching features including page caching, delivering images on request and static files compression.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Enhancement: Add additional inline JS patterns to the combine JS exclusion
- Enhancement: Ignore cn-reloaded query string to serve the cache file even if it’s set
- Enhancement: Increase browser caching of images to 4 months to match new Google PageSpeed expectations
- Enhancement: Insert critical CSS after the title tag instead of at the start of the head tag
- Enhancement: Improve preload homepage URLs discovery
- Enhancement: Support relative URLs in default preload
- Enhancement: Remove pages excluded from cache from the preload list
- Bugfix: Remove duplicate URLs found before doing the preload
- Bugfix: Correctly check for https version of the cache file during preload
- Bugfix: Prevent too many requests to Sucuri API if using our Sucuri Add-On
- Bugfix: Correctly handle array parameters in URL when having query strings
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP notice for HTTP_USER_AGENT if it’s not set
- Bugfix: Correctly display the SEO Framework sitemap checkbox in WP Rocket preload settings
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet