hottheme.net – Zephyr | Material Design Theme being distributed by Themeforest. The theme allows for a lot of precision customization in terms of spacing, font size, navigation layout, etc. The design elements are great, as well. You can build almost every site with it.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- ADDED new Popup element – now it’s possible to place any content inside popup window and set its opening conditions. Check the examples
- ADDED new FlipBox element – now it’s possible to diverse your website content via two-sided box, which flips on hover. Check the examples
- ADDED new Interactive Text element – now it’s possible to show dynamically changing text. Check the examples
- IMPROVED Recommended Plugins (Addons) admin page – now it’s possible to quickly install free popular plugins supported by Impreza, which greatly increase theme abilities:
- Custom Post Type UI
- Advanced Custom Fields
- Contact Form 7
- Yoast SEO
- Smush Image Compression and Optimization
- WP Super Cache
- UpdraftPlus Backup
- IMPROVED editing of content elements – now all elements have improved “Design Options” tab in their settings window, which allows to manage margin, border, padding values, set extra class name and element ID
- IMPROVED editing of Header elements – now it’s possible to set most options values in any units instead of “px” only: example 1, example 2, example 3
- IMPROVED Social Links header element – added “Icons Style” and “Gap between icons” options, so now it has the same options as content element
- IMPROVED Text header element – added options to control line height on default, tablets, mobiles states
- IMPROVED Separator content element:
- IMPROVED WPBakery Backend Editor UI:
- added icons preview to IconBox and Button elements
- reworked “Add New Element” window for faster elements selection
- IMPROVED Website Performance settings – added “Remove “http/https” from paths to files” option, which allows to fix issues with some caching plugins
- IMPROVED color palette in color pickers – if the palette is empty, it is being filled with colors from Theme Options > Colors > Content colors
- IMPROVED Header Builder – added “Center the middle cell” option, which allows to align elements in the middle cell to accurate center
- IMPROVED Typography Options – added ability to set Headings font size in “rem”, “em” units, and line height in “px” units
- IMPROVED preloader in Grids popups – now it shows custom image, if it set on Theme Options
- UPDATED Font Awesome icons to version 5.6.3, see the changelog
- UPDATED Google Fonts list
- UPDATED languages files
- FIXED bug when Map element with OSM provider didn’t work in inactive tab of Tabs and Accordion
- FIXED incorrect behavior of Grid when Specific items didn’t respect “Items Quantity” value
- FIXED appearance of “Contact Form 7” buttons to be relevant to the “Default Button” style
- FIXED incorrect appearance of breadcrumbs on The Events Calendar archive pages
- FIXED bug when Design Options for Row and Column didn’t work on 404 page
- FIXED incorrect width of Search field with “Simple” layout in vertical header
- FIXED bug when Search field in header didn’t take focus on iPhones
- FIXED appearance of Pricing Table element on small screens
- FIXED appearance of The Events Calendar “view as” filter bar
- FIXED some minor bugs
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet