hottheme.net – Total is a Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme being distributed by Themeforest. Total was created with many different niches and professions in mind such as corporations, small business, online stores, lawyers, agencies, wedding planners, hosting companies and more
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
Updates & Changelog
- ADDED Mobile alignment classes
- ADDED Option to the Customizer to choose your Callout button style (default, outline, graphical, 3d. etc) and color (from the presets) as well as icon position (after/before text)
- ADDED The “skip-lazy” image class to fix conflicts with JetPack lazy load as needed in Total modules such as carousels, sliders or masonry grids
- ADDED New filter “wpex_enqueue_google_font” which can be used in your child theme to disable the theme’s enqueing of your selected Google fonts (or or certain fonts only)
- ADDED Option to the Bullets module to select “No Icon” if you want a list without any bullet icon
- ADDED 2 New helper classes for developers “hide-at-mm-breakpoint” and “show-at-mm-breakpoint” which can be used to show/hide elements based on the mobile menu breakpoint (when the normal header menu turns into a mobile menu) – useful if inserting extra content to the header via theme hooks
- ADDED Option to the Image Slider module so you can disable auto video play if you have videos added in the slider
- UPDATED WPBakery Page Builder to version 5.5.1 (includes undo/redo options in editor, 5 column rows, PHP 7.2 improvements, extra p tags in grid bug fix, hoverbox element fixes for iOS and Firefox, and more – see changes.txt file inside the plugin for all changes)
- UPDATED Slider Revolution to version 5.4.8
- UPDATED Comment form cookies are disabled by default for GDPR compliance – added a checkbox to the Theme Panel to re-enable them if wanted – but in general you shouldn’t need the WP comment form to remember people’s names.
- UPDATED Navigation Bar WPBakery page builder module to support shortcodes in the “Navigation label” field (example for adding icons)
- UPDATED WooCommerce template files for version 3.4+
- REMOVED Some unnecessary conditional checks for the mobile menu icons which was causing an issue if a global menu wasn’t set for the header but a custom menu was defined in the page settings for a specific page
- FIXED Potential bug where the shrunken sticky header remains shrunken when scrolling back to the top very quickly
- FIXED Social share issue on mobile with the twitter share button when the Twitter APP is installed
- FIXED Active filter category not working in the blog grid module
- FIXED Styling for new cookies checkbox in comments box
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet