WP All Import – Simple & Powerful XML / CSV Importer Plugin for WordPress from Soflyy developers.
WP All Import has a four step import process and an intuitive drag & drop interface that makes complicated import tasks simple and fast. There are no special requirements that the elements in your file must be laid out in a certain way. WP All Import really can import any XML or CSV file.
WP All Import can be used for everything from migrating content from a legacy CMS to WordPress to building a store with an affiliate datafeed to displaying live stock quotes or sports scores to building a real estate portal. Main features:
Simple drag and drop interface. It makes it extremely easy to map the data in your XML or CSV file to the appropriate fields in WordPress. The plugin works with any theme, any plugin, and supports images, Custom Fields, taxonomies, Custom Post Types, dates, and pretty much every other WordPress field. WP All Import is designed to be efficient with large imports – it splits large import files into smaller chunks – making it possible to import files with hundreds of megabytes of data and hundreds of thousands of records, even on shared hosting. WordPress XML imports? WordPress CSV imports? They are easy with WP All Import.
Import to any plugin or theme. Easily import into fields specific to a theme or plugin. An SEO plugin might have fields for keywords, page titles, and descriptions; a real estate theme might have Listings instead of Posts, with fields for the property price, photographs, and number of bedrooms. WP All Import auto-detects the fields used by your plugins and themes, and makes it simple to import data to them.
Import images from anywhere. WP All Import can download images from an external server and link them to your posts, or link images that you upload to your site to posts imported with WP All Import. Specify the URL or file names of the images, and the importer will add them to your posts’ Media Galleries, and optionally set the first one as your Featured Image. You can also import image meta: title, description, alt text, and caption.
Automatic, scheduled import updates. Specify the URL to your XML or CSV file and configure WP All Import to check it every X hours for updates, using cron jobs. If anything has changed, WP All Import can update your site accordingly – removing old posts, adding new posts, and updating existing posts.
Import new data to existing content. WP All Import can load data from an XML or CSV file into posts that are already present on your site. You can update previously imported posts with a new file, or import data into posts that already exist on your site – for example, using WP All Import to import stock quantities to existing products, or to import updated property prices to manually created property listings.
API hooks & PHP execution for developers. Pre-process any field in your XML or CSV file with PHP functions before it is imported. For more advanced customizations, API hooks fire when the XML & CSV importer creates, updates, or deletes a post, runs an import, or saves an image – just like the action hooks built-in to WordPress.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Bugs fixed
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet