hottheme.net – Gravity Forms – Tool for WordPress To Create Advanced Forms being developed by RocketGenius. Gravity Forms is the Easiest Tool to Create Advanced Forms for Your WordPress Powered Website. Build and publish your WordPress forms in just minutes. No drudgery, just quick and easy form-building. Select your fields, configure your options and easily embed forms on your WordPress-powered site using the built-in tools.
Gravity Forms allows you to quickly and easily integrate with a variety of third party services such as PayPal and provides for even deeper integration with WordPress through collection of optional Add-Ons.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Added the “gform_entry_pre_handle_confirmation” filter to allow the entry to be modified before the confirmation is processed.
- Added the “gform_disable_custom_field_names_query” filter providing a way to prevent the postmeta table query from running to improve form editor performance on some sites.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the previous button working on the last page of a ten page form.
- Fixed issue with submit button that prevented forms from being submitted in some situations.
- Fixed an issue with the replacement of merge tags in the confirmation redirect URL.
- Fixed an issue where a PHP notice could occur and List field values could be omitted from the entry export if the enable columns setting was changed after entries have been received.
- AF: Fixed field map styles.
- AF: Fixed generic mapping setting custom value input disappearing when value left empty, missing merge tags UI.
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet