The WooCommerce add-on for WP All Import makes it simple to import thousands of products to WooCommerce from any XML, CSV, or Excel file.
Every single WooCommerce product type and all WooCommerce options are supported. Every field that exists inside of WooCommerce has been included in our add-on. Nothing was left out.
WooCommerce XML imports? WooCommerce CSV imports? They are EASY with WP All Import.
The WooCommerce add-on runs inside WP All Import and looks just like WooCommerce. It’s almost like manually adding a product in WooCommerce, except it’s automatic makes it easy to add thousands of products at one time.
To import your data, just drag & drop the fields from your XML or CSV file, shown on the right, to the appropriate fields in WooCommerce, shown on the left.
Why choose HOTTHEME.NET?
- We choose to purchase Themes/Plugins with standards Most Popular/Trusted/Best Selling on the market.
- We stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of Themes/Plugins. If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site, please contact us.
- Our prices are much lower than developers. Fast and secure payments.
- You have the opportunity to purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
- 100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code. We are trusted by thousands of customers around the world!
- Download all Themes/Plugins free for Member Club, Join Now!
- Unlimited downloads, you download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- Free lifetime updates for single purchase or until cancelled your subscription.
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- improvement: add validation to catalog visibility field
- improvement: match cross-sell products by title
- API: new filter wp_all_import_get_prices_from_first_variation
- API: new filter wp_all_import_variation_any_attribute
- API: new filter wp_all_import_product_attributes_delimiter
- bug fix: images not imported to first variation when ‘WooCommerce Additional Variation Images’ plugin is installed
- bug fix: shipping class not imported properly in some cases
- bug fix: prices for variable products with 1 variation are not imported in some cases
- bug fix: product_visibility taxonomy for product variations not imported in some cases
Sorry. No videos in this tab yet